Derek Gilbert shares some fascinating insights on his latest book “The great Inception” available In March.
FIND OUT MORE http://www.thegreatinception.com
ou stand on a battlefield, surrounded by an enemy that you’ve been told doesn’t exist. This is a classic example of a PSYOP—a psychological operation, a mission to change what you believe by feeding you information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or an outright lie. This PSYOP is one of many by entities who’ve been at war with God since the Garden of Eden.
The Bible calls them gods. God Himself calls them gods. But we’ve been taught that they’re imaginary, so we stumble around the battlefield completely unprepared to defend ourselves and the ones we love.
In The Great Inception, you will learn:
* How we know the war between God and the gods is real
* The importance of mountains—and the holy mountain where the final battle will be fought
* Why the Tower of Babel was not in Babylon and the real reason God stopped it
* Where God led His heavenly army to battle the chief god of the Canaanites
* The true identities of Satan and Apollyon, king of the demons in the abyss
* The mystery behind what God meant when He told Abraham about “the sin of the Amorites”
* Why the Red Sea crossing was a literal battle between God and Ba`al (and why a Canaanite god was in Egypt in the first place)
* The startling connections between the Titans of Greek mythology, the Nephilim of Genesis 6, and the people who fought Israel from the time of Moses to the present day
* Where Jesus did battle with the rebel gods
* How the moon-god of ancient Babylon is still influencing world events today
* Where Armageddon will be fought (and why it’s not where you think)
* And a possible end-times scenario that includes the most diabolical double-cross in history
Combining research from scholars of ancient history, languages, archaeology, and Bible prophecy, Derek P. Gilbert shows that the Bible is anything but a boring list of thou-shalt- nots; it’s an epic tale of a war between God and the rebel gods who want to usurp His throne—before He can restore humanity to His holy mountain and the place we once had in the divine council.